Jaguar Drivers Club of South Australia
Become a Member
If you own or have a dedicated interest in Jaguar or Daimler cars you and your family are eligible to join the JDCSA
- Club registration (Save hundreds of dollars a year if your car complies)
- Monthly General Meetings
- Regular Register meetings with other Jaguar owners with similar vehicles
- Online magazine - "Classic Marque"
- Members car runs and events
- Participate in events like "All British Day" & "Targa Adelaide" with club members
- Participate in our FREE Annual "SA Jag Day" with over 100 cars on display
- Run a few laps at Mallala on a track day
- Yearly club calendar featuring members cars in glossy full colour presentation
- Club library including hard to get books, DVDs and magazines
- Family friendly club with a family membership option available
- Affordable Annual Membership Fee
How to Become a Member
You will need to download and fill out the attached Application Form.
You can post your completed Membership Application Form to our . . . . . .
PO Box 6020
Our Membership Secretary or appropriate Register Secretary will contact you and assist you as a new member of the club.
But if you can't wait, give one of the members on the Contact Page a call and introduce yourself.
Club Constitution (Updated September 2021)
Download the JDCSA Constitution HERE